Discipline Rules and Regulations
Parent & Student Guide
Behavior reflects the academic and social progress of a student. We expect our students to behave at all times in a manner that reflects the culture, traditions and beliefs of our society and is conductive to a positive working environment. The administration and staff of College believe that it is important to encourage and reinforce positive behavioral patterns and to discourage negative behavioral patterns, and rely upon parental support and cooperation to accomplish this objective.
Step 1. Students should behave according to the following guidelines at all times.
- Be punctual for school and all classes.
- Wear correct school uniform.
- Respect the rights of others and avoid disturbing or interrupting the class.
- Respect and cooperate with teachers, staff and other students.
- Complete the assigned school work.
- Work quietly during class and follow all the instructions of the teacher.
- Obtain the permission of the teacher before asking questions, moving, or addressing the class.
- Remain in class until dismissed by the teacher.
- Keep the classroom and school premises clean and tidy at all times.
- Avoid rough games in the playground.
- Walk quietly and orderly in the corridors when moving around the school.
- Sit quietly in the assigned seat of the bus. Be alert to the instructions of the driver.
- Respect school property and the property of others.
- Behave in an honest and honorable manner.
Step 2. GENERAL INSTRUCTION.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for the students of all the Regular / Vocational courses.
- Students will have to follow the dress code as directed by the college.
- Students will have to maintain discipline and norms of the college.
- All students will have to attend seminars / workshops / debate, personality development / quiz and cultural programmers regularly.`
- All students in this course will be the member of alumni / placement cell.
- The reservation policy in admission of vocational courses will be followed as per V.K.S University / State Govt. norms.
- Fees once paid by the students of vocational courses is not refundable.
Step 3. Unacceptable Conduct The following types of behavior are unacceptable and should be avoided at all times.
- Displaying a negative attitude towards society and school.
- Showing disrespect in any way towards religion, honor, or honesty.
- Trespassing on school property during holidays.
- Cheating during tests or examinations.
- Falsifying school reports and certificates.
- Fighting, bullying or violent behavior towards others.
- Throwing or using abusive language.
- Throwing or using objects in a manner that may hurt others.
Step 4. Ways to Develop and Reinforce positive behavioral patterns
- Teachers should always try to encourage and reinforce positive behavior m students. Below are some guidelines that will help to develop such patterns.
- Treat students in a fair and non-djscriminatory fashion at all times.
- Consider the age and needs of all students.
- Develop activities that show positive behavior.
- Praise positive behavior, efforts and work done.